TEASER VIDEO! NEW UPDATE 2017


boat update clash of clans
It’s difficult to see what’s coming considering Supercell doesn’t have a fixed schedule for their updates or a fixed roadmap for new features. They seem to work more or less with “it’s done when it’s done” (at least they stick with what they say it will be).
However, there is always update info that gets thrown out before the official announcement comes. This can include extractions from the game code, developer publications in the official forum, or from people who are under NDA with Supercell (some YouTubers, Forum Administrators or other people).
I’m not one of those, so I’m not bound to any regulations. I can post anything I want and that’s what I do.
I will always check any leak I find and if I see one that makes sense from a trustful source, I will immediately show it here – but also expect me to show fake leaks and tell you why they are fakes.

Clash of Clans May 2017 Update

Note: Due to many requests I switched the order from the bottom (old) to top (most recent). If you’re visiting this page for the first time and want to get the whole story, you’ll need to start from the bottom.

Teaser Video 2 (May 8th, 2017)

The 2nd Teaser Video has just been released and it showing the Hog Rider talking about new friends he could meet in the new world.
It’s still hard to bring that in any connection with the new features, but I doubt that this is just something not related to the update. Does new friends mean we’re about to see Clan Alliances? Or might it really mean that there will be additional spots for more clan members for CLan perks 11-15?
Image result for CLASH OF CLans new update photo
This video is again making not answering any question, so I hope that the next video (hopefully tomorrow) will bring more light into this whole update feature list!
Another thing I want to mention is the link that several people posted so far from “kunlun.com” showing spots for 7 teaser videos:

I just want to let you know that this is no official Supercell website, so it’s not 100% sure that there will be 7 teaser videos. But I have to admit that it would fit perfectly in the schedule when all other videos are getting released this week until Friday and sometimes next week we will see the update getting released. Still, it’s NOT official!
Free Gems
Here's how I earned more than 200,000 Gems without spending one single Dollar in the past 3 years!
Get Free Gems NOW!

Leaks etc. (May 8th, 2017)

It was pretty calm during the weekend regarding the update (which was ok for me as I was staying in bed being sick), but many of you sent me a lot of leak links & images.
I really appreciate your effort to contribute, but the reason I wasn’t posting them so far was that they are not real.
I do now write about it after so many people think they are real, to tell you that they are not.
You can find multiple variations out there and in the official forum, the moderators already said that they are not real and onle one thing on there (except the FACT that there will be a boat) is true. So neither the new game mode of the broken boat nor any other features have been revealed so far!

Here’s what they include (I can’t post all 20 or what variations I’ve seen so far):

Of course there are other talking about other added troop levels and so on, but still they are not real and if something on the list is true, according to the moderators of the official forum, this is pure coincidence.
The reason why is simply because Supercell ruled out bringing new game-related buffs to higher Clan Perks (they admitted that the ones right now are already too powerful), donating resources to others is also extremely unlikely as they once said they would never implement something like that. The same about new flags…
You see somebody has turned a personal wishlist into a leak and I’m afraid we will have to wait a couple more days until we know what’s really coming.

Update Date (May 6th, 2017)

The update will not happen until May 11th, according to Lach:

Supercell never did release an update on days other than Tuesday – Thursday and the May 11th is next week Thursday.
I assume we’ll really have to wait until the week after.

First Update Teaser (May 5th, 2017)

Ok we already heard that there won’t be traditional Sneak Peeks for this update (most likely), but there’s a first Teaser Trailer (well, actually the second when you count the one from the Broken Boat).
Unfortunately, it’s not telling that much so far, just about the boat will take us to a new world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog